Thursday, July 06, 2006

July WIPs, PIGs & WIMs

Can you say ROLLOVER?? Looks like a few items on my July challenge list will be unfinished projects from June! But first let's do the monthly review of all the possibilities - I find it's nice to see it all down in writing so I can reassess each month and decide what to put on my monthly challenge list for Yahoo crochetchallenge. In case you're interested, here are the links to my April, May and June lists (the April one gives acronym definitions).

WIPs
1. Drops Design Top - progress = 45%
2. Navy blue cardigan - progress = 15%
3. Toddler cardigan - progress = 50%
4. "High-Stylin' Pillow" (Crochet calendar)- progress = 10%

PIGs
1. Beth tank from Berroco
2. Drops Safran Tank
2. "Easy Ripple" Afghan
3. 63 squares Afghan - Aran
4. Spring Crochet Cardigan
5. 'Oxford Style' socks (Crocheted Socks!)- Bob
6. Felted Hook Case
7. 'Alpine Meadow' hooded sweater
8. Marble yarn sweater for me - Todays Crochet pattern
9. Colinette Afghan kit
10. Twyla Cardigan

WIMs
1. Letter pillows "Y" & "X" from Woven-n-Spun
2. Granny Ripple Baby Afghan
3. Picot Cropped Cardigan
4. Cream Cotton Shrug
5. Bob's sweater Teal/black/gray
6. Alex's sweater - Green
7. Abby's sweater - grape chunky
8. Mittens & Hats
9. Abby's sweater - periwinkle
10. Abby's snow girl cardigan (Crochet! Jan '05)
11. Alex's sweater vest
12. Robyn’s Spider Shrug
13. Socks - soon to start sock-a-long at crochetsocks.

I love getting this all written out to look at. OK – for July… I want to complete the first WIP - the Drops Top we’re doing at Yahoo crochet-a-long. I'd like to also do the Beth tank for me (PIG #1) and maybe (but most likely not) the Safran tank (PIG #2). Then there's the elusive sock-a-long CAL at crochetsocks (WIM #13) - if that starts I'll have to keep up with that as I am a moderator there. On some cool evening, I'll probably dig out and start the afghan kit just to pet the yarns...

(In case anyone noticed, I moved the "X" & "Y" Letter pillows from PIG to WIM since the patterns still haven't been written. I may try to write then myself this fall if Kim hasn't done it. My kids beds look pretty funny with 3/4 of the letters of their names!)

Time to start hooking!

1 comment:

Norah said...

Wow, you're going to be one busy woman!!