Wednesday, October 25, 2006

FO: Pink (White) Perfection Vest

Abby's newest piece of clothing is done! This is a white version of Pink perfection vest. I used Caron Simply Soft and my Brittany 5.5mm I hook to get gauge on the pattern stitch. For the buttonhole edging, I used my Addi 4.5mm G hook. I love the way the vest is worked in one piece up to the armholes. I found these cute purple flower buttons (5 for a dollar) at the checkout at the huge yarn sale last week. My only pattern modification is that I did 5 rows instead of 3 for the button hole edging, with the button holes in row 4. I made size 6. It seems a little long, but Abby is tall and always growing!

6 comments:

Elisa said...

How cute! Love the buttons. Another great job. Thanks for sharing.

Norah said...

So cute!!!

sara said...

she is just too adorable

Pam said...

Very nice! : )

Anonymous said...

The vest if great the model is gorgeous - Carmel Sydney Australia

marbear said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great work
Maryjean Renlla