Thursday, November 09, 2006

WIP explosion... again

I haven't even started the "scheduled" CALs because I've been sidetracked off my sidetracks...yes I'm that confused! I had another WIP explosion the last week in October so here's the WIP status report...

First old WIPs:
1. Floral Fantasy Pullover - progress = 90%. This CAL at Crochetville is STILL all laid out waiting for me to attach the sleeves, add underarm gussets, attach the neck and crochet the trim.

2. Tennis Socks - progress = 25%. Sock CAL at crochetsocks. No motivation - it's a summer sock.

3. Colinette yarns afghan kit - progress = 30%. 5 rows more than this photo, but untouched for too long.

4. 'Oxford Style' socks (Crocheted Socks!) - the long awaited socks for my dh were begun...

New WIPS:
1. Baby It's Cold Outside - another Crochetville CAL enveloped me...that and Abby needed a fall jacket! I had some Antique Homespun and a skein of beautiful dark silver gray Simply Soft for trim. So it was a stashbuster!!

2. Fall into Fall Vest - Kimane designs for Alex. I have a few inches done, but need to frog it, I forget how little my ds is. I shouldn't "upsize" for him like I do for my dd.

3. Prayer/Healing Shawl - an impromptu stashbuster (Barrington Homespun - leftover from the ponchos) for my ds' teacher's aide who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer.

No comments: