Monday, October 16, 2006

Floral Fantasy Pullover - almost there

Must finish soon!!!! I really need to work on some vests & sweaters for the rest of the family! . For the Floral Fantasy Pullover, a CAL at Crochetville, I am using 2 strands of Sirdar Salsa DK with a 7.00mm hook. My motifs are coming out close to 7.0 in than the required 7.25in. My solution is to use the side gussets, underarm panels and shoulder shaping of the size large. This together with my smaller motifs will achieve the measurements of the medium. The body of the sweater is done. The sleeves each have 4 out of 6 motifs connected (I'm trying to decide whether or not I want flared sleeves... I think not). The neck piece has 2 out of 4 motifs done. The underarm gussets will fill in the armhole. I think I'm going to try to taper mine a bit - do some creative shaping... we'll see.

No comments: