Saturday, September 16, 2006

Crystal Lace Bolero - Finished!

I finished Robyn Chachula's Crystal Lace Bolero that I was working on with some friends at crochet-a-long. I wanted to use up some stash for this so I went with some basic acrylic in a dusty rose color. I used my Addi 4.5mm G hook (instead of the recommended 5.5mm hook) to get the gauge of a 4" square. The ribbing on the body.collar took forever and I think i may have put too much ribbing on the front - you'll see what I mean when I model if (after I shower & dress!) With out further ado... here she is!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg
That bolero was sooooo beautiful.
Lots of work with it, but at the end, I`m sure you must be so satisfyed whit your self. *nikke*

Norah said...

It's just beautiful!!! You did an awesome job.

sara said...

wow!!! i love it

Robyn said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting! I have been dying to see this done again. I think you did a fabulous job!

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.