Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WIP: Ultimate Crocheted Socks

These socks are going to be for my husband. Apparently, unbeknownst to me, I started a tradition last year of crocheting him socks for Valentine's Day, so I had best finish these ASAP... they're a few days late. I'm making Dorothy Hardy's Ultimate Crocheted Socks from Crochet Me. These began as a CAL for more experienced sock crocheters at Yahoo Crochet Socks . I also invited people from Ravelry's Recipe for Sock-cess - CAL group to join in on the fun. Shown here is the completed first sock. I'm turning the heel on the second sock and heading for the finish line. I'm using Patons Kroy Sock yarn "Chelsea Tweed" with Silja Sock yarn "hunter green" for the cuff.

1 comment:

Norah said...

Those look really nice and the colors look great together!