Friday, February 08, 2008

FO: Baby Hoodie & Hat

One more baby project done, and not with much time to spare. This baby is due on the 23rd so I must get this shipped out ASAP. The parents have decided to let the baby's gender be a surprise, so gender-neutral colors available in stash were chosen! Once again we must have Big Baby model the outfit! As always, photos are clickable.

Project details:
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver, 100% acrylic, ~350 yds;
Colorway: Light Gray (~280 yds), Monet (~70 yds)
Hook: Brittany (4.5mm) hook
Pattern: Baby Hoodie & Hat [or, on Ravelry]
Size: 6 month
Pattern changes:
1. Edging - I did 2 rounds of sc. For sleeves, I put in some decreases in the 2nd round to gather in the sleeves a bit.
2. I did not include the drawstring. Instead, I made a crochet button, a la BICO [or, on Ravelry], and a loop button hole instead.


[Ravelry] links only work for members of Ravelry... Join now it's amazing!

No comments: