Wednesday, February 07, 2007

January WIP progress report

So back in December, the ongoing WIPs included...
1. Peter's Jacob sweater - a CAL at Yahoo crochet-a-long using RH Medium Spruce which I am making it for my dh, Bob. I've made a bit of progress, but not enough for a new picture. It was put on the back burner in December for presents and then again this month because I wanted to finish....the socks.... status = 20% complete.
2. 'Oxford Style' socks (Crocheted Socks!) - The long awaited socks, formerly for my beloved dh.... story & progress photo at the sock saga. Status = 40% complete.

New WIPS in January
3. Mardi Gras Carnival Socks - a sock-a-long at crochetsocks. This sock pattern was designed for small feet and the pattern stitch makes for a pretty tight sock...more info & progress photo at the sock saga. Status = 15% complete.
4. Autumn Spice Cropped Cardigan - this began as a diversion from my sock nightmare... and became a nightmare all of it's own. At the end of the sweater saga, I won. Status = 99% (just those blasted ends!)
5. Southbay CGOA sock - this is the new pair for dh!! story & progress photo at the sock saga. Status = 45% complete.

February will hopefully see the completion of at least one pair of socks, the ends woven into Autumn Spice, some major progress on dh's sweater and, yes I started another CAL - a Vintage Motif cardigan with both the Yahoo crochet-a-long gang and Crochetville!

No comments: