Monday, March 19, 2007

WIP progress... February - early March

Last I blogged a list of WIPs, they included these:
1. Peter's Jacob sweater - a CAL at Yahoo crochet-a-long using RH Medium Spruce for my dh, Bob. A gauge problem has been discovered somewhere between me & the pattern. Most likely, this will be frogged and I will try again with a reworked pattern.
2. 'Oxford Style' socks (Crocheted Socks!) - Originally meant for dh, now for me. Story & progress photo at the sock saga post. WIP turned UFO for now. Status = 40% complete.
3. Mardi Gras Carnival Socks - a crochetsocks CAL. This sock pattern and pattern stitch makes for a pretty tight sock...more info & progress photo at the sock saga. WIP turned UFO for now. Status = 15% complete.
4. Autumn Spice Cropped Cardigan - this diversion from my sock nightmare became a nightmare all of it's own. Eventually I won, even beating those blasted ends. Status = 100% complete.
5. Southbay CGOA sock - Originally seen at the sock saga post, these were completed in time for valentine's day for my dh. Status = 100% complete.

Then I sidetracked and completed these:
1. BICO, hat & booties - Status = 100% complete.
2. Comfortghan squares - Status = 100% complete.

No comments: