Friday, August 18, 2006

Blogging Draught explained

So, I can't believe I haven't blogged in a month. Here are the excuses - just so I get them out of my system...

1. I was desperately trying to finish my Drops Top before family party on 7/29.
2. My dh is finishing up his training to get his instrument pilot license (see his blog) and has been studying online most evenings (forcing me to continue with #1).
3. We went on vacation to what my kids call "NY country" (not NYC) and were offline 7/28-8/2.
4. The day after we got back I was hit head-on by a UPS truck, in my driveway, almost totaling my vehicle. We're all OK, bumps & bruises have healed, but the aftermath is incredibly time-consuming.

OK, that's a pretty good excuse list, if I do say so myself!

Here's my plan. I did take some pictures of the various projects as they have progressed so I'll post those with a few (HA!) comments.

No comments: