Monday, July 19, 2010

FO: Short & Sweet

Fell in love with this yarn when I found it on sale at Ewe'll Love It [Ravel It!] ages ago. Of course I had to wait for it to speak to me about what it wanted to become. Either that or wait for a pattern to call out for the yarn! Whichever way it happened (how can I possibly remember we're talking over 2 years ago now!) the yarn and pattern came together for a great garment!

Project details:
Pattern: Short and Sweet [Ravel It!] by Angela Best [Ravel It!] published in Stitch 'n' Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker [Ravel It!]
Size: L
Yarn: Knit One Crochet Too 2nd Time Cotton [Ravel It!] in Borealis (love this colorway)
Hook: Brittany 5.0mm H hook, 5.5mm I hook for edging
Pattern Changes: added some overall length, being the amazon woman that I am!
Previous Posts: Last Progress Report and Initial "Startistis" Post

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this!

I work with AllFreeCrochet and have been trying to contact you. Please email me if there is a good way to reach you.

Thanks!
akaplan@primecp.com

Christine Snyder said...

It is cute and beautiful. I'm sad to not take part in the exchanging because of the busy plan now. I hope to attend in the other chance.

My blog@http://teflstore.com/

يحي سامي said...

شركة تسليك مجاري بخميس مشيط
شركة تسليك مجاري بابها
شركة تنظيف شقق بابها
شركة تنظيف منازل بابها
شركة تنظيف فلل بابها

Awad Elsayed said...

شركة عزل فوم بجازان