Monday, July 19, 2010

FO: Into the Woods


Well at least it was called it "Into the Woods" when Robyn [Ravel her!] blogged about it back in August 2008!! Yes this is another almost 2 year old project for Robyn. My job was the sweater main body and pocket pieces.

It is still on my queue for my husband.... but not so sure I could finish off the 4 zippers as well as Robyn did. After her amazing finishing job, Robyn took this photo of the vest modeled by her husband.

Since it is now published, I can fill in the details a bit..

Project details:
Pattern: Rugged Winter Vest [Ravel It!] by Robyn Chahula [Ravel her!]
Source: Crochet Today Jan/Feb 2009 [Ravel It!]
Size: L
Yarn: Moda Dea 'Bamboo Wool' [Ravel It!] (now discontinued, but was a great soft wool)
Colorway: Dark Gray
Hook: Brittany 5.0mm (per usual for Robyn's patterns, I had to drop a size)

No comments: