Thursday, March 06, 2008

Fishnet Crocheters

I've been meaning to blog about why I abandoned my husband on the afternoon of his birthday. (or put in a most positive way... how I gifted my husband with an afternoon alone with his lovely children on his birthday). Back on Feb 24th, I finally attended my first CGOA Chapter meeting with the Fishnet Crocheters. I hope to be able to attend more. The group is geographically spread out with members hailing from Central & Eastern Massachusetts, RI and Southern NH. Their meetings are held in different locations, and with my family's varied activities, I had not yet been able to join them. In spite of the date, this meeting location was just too close to pass up. We met in Gardner, Mass - some photos (including a rather stunning, not, one of yours truly) are posted at the Fish Tales area of their website. They meet twice a month and I'm hoping to be able to rearrange a conflicting Thursday meeting so I can join them while my children are at school. When you add in the travel time to more distant locations, the Sunday meeting would take to much time away from my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ginny, it was great to have you with us. I hope you can make more of the meetings. Lyn